Dr. Devshi Visana
- MD, DM ( Neurology )
Dr. Devshi Visana is an experienced Neurologist from Ahmedabad endowed with high teaching and clinical skills in Neurology. An Assistant Professor in Neurology at BJ Medical College (Ahmedabad), Dr. Visana simultaneously practises at Arpan Neurology Centre with a prior appointment.
Dr. Visana’s educational pathway leads towards MBBS (Baroda Medical College, Vadodara), MD –Medicine (BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad) and DM – Neurology (Bombay Hospital, Mumbai) qualifications. Dr. Visana, a bright individual, topped his All India Superspeciality DNB Entrance exam with stupendous success. Furthermore in 2012, Dr. Visana enrolled for the special training program in Epilepsy and EEG from SCTIMST (Trivandrum) thereby honing his skill sets. During his residency in Neurology .
- [email protected]
- +91 9904865577
- Arpan Neurology Centre Ahmedabad, Gujarat
1. D.M. NEUROLOGY- BOMBAY HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
2. M.D. MEDICINE- B.J.MEDICAL COLLEGE, AHMEDABAD
3. M.B.B.S.- BARODA MEDICAL COLLEGE, VADODARA
4. XII CLASS- FATIMA CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL, BHAVNAGAR
5. 2010: FIRST RANK IN ALL INDIA SUPERSPECIALITY DNB ENTRANCE
6. SPECIAL TRAINING IN EPILEPSY AND EEG FROM SCTIMST- TRIVENDRUM, NOVEMBER 2012
7. CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
IANCON 2012 - INDORE
IANCON 2011 - AHMEDABAD
NEUROLOGY UPDATE MUMBAI- 2014
NEUROLOGY UPDATE MUMBAI- 2012
EPILEPSY SCHOOL HYDERABAD- 2013
NEUROLOGY SUMMER SCHOOL- 2013
HYPERTROPHIC TRIGEMINAL NERVE- NEUROLOGY INDIA
A RARE CASE OF REVERSIBLE ENCEPHALOPATHY: PAKISTAN JOURNAL OF NEUROLOGY
KIKUCHI DISEASE- BOMBAY HOSPITAL JOURNAL
TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA AND SLEEP (ACCEPTED, YET TO BE PUBLISHED IN JAPI)
THREE CASES OF NEOPLASTIC MENINGITIS: LESSONS LEARNT- JAPI
9. Past assistant professor of medicine for 6 months at government medical college, Jamnagar, Gujarat.
10. Past: Full time consultant neurologist at Shalby hospital, Ahmedabad
EXPERIENCE AND INTERESTS:
During neurology residency trained under senior and experienced neurologist Professor Dr. N.E.BHARUCHA and Dr B.S. SINGHAL. Received thorough training in acute neurological diseases like stroke, epilepsy, immunological disorders, metabolic disorders, movement disorders, etc. Can independently handle out door as well as indoor and ICU patients of neurology. Received special training in neuromuscular disorders under Professor Dr. SATISH V KHADILKAR. Good public relation skills, good at counselling patients and relatives, honest, sincere, hard working and with very good character.
Can independently handle out door as well as indoor and ICU patients of neurology.
Received special training in neuromuscular disorders under Professor Dr. SATISH V KHADILKAR.Good public relation skills, good at counselling patients and relatives, honest, sincere, hard working and with very good character.